To Join, go to >>>Cait’s Classy Chicks Facebook What’s a street team?
A team made up of readers, volunteers, supporters who help spread the author’s name and books.
Want to be part of Cait’s Street Team with a chance to talk about her books and ask questions? Then join her private Street team Facebook group.
One thing that can’t happen in the Classy Chicks.
- No politics, religion, or any other subject that could be deemed controversial.
Benefits for being part of the group:
- An invite to Cait’s Classy Chicks private Facebook group
- Get ARCs of pre-released books to review
- Get sneak peeks of covers, characters, miscellaneous before the general public
- Discuss plots
- You’ll be the first to hear what I’m working on, cover reveals, and new releases, etc.
- Exclusive contest
- Swag-bookmarks, pens, koozies, key chains, wine stem tags
- I’ll ask for input on titles, character names, etc.
- I’m sure I’ll think of more as we go
There are a few things that I ask in return for being a Classy Chick.
Golden rule #1: Have fun!
- Most important-spread the word about upcoming releases, backlist, and appearances any way you see fit without offending. 🙂
- Suggestions to help spread the word:
- On Goodreads–add Cait’s books to your Goodreads to be read list, leave reviews, recommend books, putting Cait’s books on shelves, voting for them in the different catagories
- On Amazon–add books to Amazon wish list, leave reviews, like Cait’s books
- On Barnes & Noble–leave book to list, leave review, share through Google+, FB, Pinterest
- Take promo materials to your local stores, coffee shops, libraries, book clubs, and writer’s groups. Any place that you think might be beneficial.
Golden rule #2: Be social!
- A few times a week, someone will post a tweet to spread, Facebook post to share. I don’t know if posts will be made for Pinterest or Google+ or any of the other social media, but please, feel free to share the posts to them.
- Otherwise, we’ll make it up as we go along. <<I love that line from Working Girl. 🙂
I’m always open to suggestions!